Corporate bank account
The basis of the entire UAE banking system is the central bank, which is the main financial instrument that regulates all financial and banking institutions in the UAE. There are several types of banks, such as:
- local banks;
- Islamic banks are actually the same local banks, but they are regulated according to the Sharia's principles. For example, these banks don't invest in areas that are prohibited by Islam (gambling, alcohol, pork production);
- foreign banks, that is, branches and representative offices of foreign banks (Societe Generale, Citibank N.A., Barclays Bank, etc). You can open a bank account only at a bank branch. The bank's representative office doesn't have such a function, but can only provide various consulting services.
- other financial organizations (exchange offices, investment companies, financial intermediaries, etc.)
Make Fortune provides the best UAE bank account registration service. We will make a comprehensive analysis of your needs and offer you to open a bank account that best suits your requirements. We take into account the following factors when choosing the optimal bank for you:
- an account is opened for the UAE resident/non-resident;
- the activity type of your company;
- where your company is registered;
- the planned minimum balance on the balance;
- countries in which your counterparties carry out business activities;
- bank account currencies;
- and other important nuances.
Our company Make Fortune will provide you with full support when opening the following types of accounts in the UAE:
- personal savings account;
- personal current account;
- corporate account for a company in the UAE free economic zone (free zone);
- corporate account for a local UAE company (mainland).
List of documents for opening a corporate account:
- constituent documents of the company (license, company charter);
- business plan of the company.
A personal visit to the bank by the account holder is mandatory to open a bank account in the UAE.