Opening a bank account in the UAE
The UAE banking system is the most reliable way to keep the profit, as well as currency stability, lack of control and the presence of respectable institutions. You can manage your account from anywhere in the world, which is very attractive for entrepreneurs. The experts of Make Fortune will help you quickly open a private bank account in the UAE, followed by expert support. The service is provided separately or in combination with other operations related to the opening and registration of a business on the territory of the state.
Benefits of a private account in the UAE
Cooperation with the United Arab Emirates is the harmonious development of any business. The main thing is to comply with the established requirements and legal norms. The main advantages of opening a private account in the UAE are:
- stable economic position;
- possibility of integration into the international financial system;
- use of any world currency;
- simplified settlement system in national currency;
- free settlement transactions (third parties can perform transactions, and this action is not considered dubious or illegal);
- no need to exchange tax data.
You can open a bank account in the UAE if you meet the established requirements. The Make Fortune company helps clients in the following areas:
- company registration in the UAE;
- collection of documents and preparation for the KYC (Know-your-client) procedure;
- full support when working with the bank;
- justification of transactions to confirm the feasibility of transactions;
- confirmation of the tax resident status.
To open a bank account in the UAE, you will need the following documents:
- resident's passport and visa;
- resume (a very important document. It should reflect your professional career as much as possible. It's very carefully checked by the bank);
- private account statement (the period for which the statement must be provided depends on the bank, usually 3 - 6 months). It must be translated into English;
- proof of residential address.
Make Fortune works closely with major UAE banks. The organization's experts know all the intricacies of the work of financial institutions. Years of experience in starting and running a business guarantees reliable protection and support at all stages.
Opening a corporate account in the UAE
You must meet certain requirements when opening a bank account in the UAE. The potential client is obliged:
- provide a passport of a foreign citizen;
- provide a statement in a proper form;
- provide a valid resident visa.
Features of a private account in the UAE
You can open an account in a bank in the UAE only if you fully comply with the established requirements, as well as the presence of certain documents. The following services are available for a client who has opened an account:
- availability of a personal manager;
- possibility of receiving interest on the balance;
- large withdrawal limits;
- accrual of bonus points;
- approved overdraft;
- unlimited number of transactions;
- internet banking.
Make Fortune provides full support in opening a bank account in the UAE. Experts will help to collect the necessary package of documents and prepare the client in accordance with the established requirements of the system.