Dated August 1, 2023
Interpretations and Definitions
Words that have an initial letter capitalized have the meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions below have the same meaning whether used in the singular or plural.
Account means the unique account created for you to access our Service or portions thereof.
The Company (referred to in this Agreement as "Company", "We", "Us" or "Our") Make Fortune Business Solutions LLC, incorporated in the UAE at Office 901, Boulevard Plaza Tower 2, Burj Khalifa (Downtown), Dubai, UAE, P.O. Box 340762 and operating under license number 1086669 issued by the Dubai Department of Economy and Tourism.
Cookies are files placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website that contain detailed information about your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country means the United Arab Emirates
Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, cell phone or digital tablet.
Personal Data means any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any person or entity that processes data on behalf of the Company. This refers to third party companies or individuals hired by Company to assist in providing the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of Company, to provide services related to the Service, or to assist Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Third Party Social Media Service means any website or social networking website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated when using the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (e.g., page visit duration).
Website refers to MakeFortune, accessible from https:/www.makefortune.ae
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual accesses or uses the Service, as applicable.
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of information collected
- Personal Information
When using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address, city, neighborhood, zip code
- Usage Data
- Usage Data
Usage data is collected automatically when you use the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service on or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, the unique identifier of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile web browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends each time you visit our Service or when you access the Service on or through your mobile device.
Information from Third Party Social Media
Company allows you to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third Party Social Media Services:
If you choose to register or otherwise grant us access to Third Party Social Media Services
We may collect Personal Data that is already associated with your Third Party Social Media Service account, such as your name, email address, your activities, or the contact list associated with that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Cookies are small pieces of information that your browser stores on your computer when requested by a website.
We ask your browser to store cookies when you access this website and may request your browser to store one or more cookies when you make purchases, request or personalize information, or register for certain services.
Unless you explicitly choose to store additional information, our cookies contain only one or more sequential computer-generated identifiers. The cookies that this website requests from your browser have the suffix "makefortune.ae" and expire no later than 365 days from the date of the last update. Most browsers automatically save cookies by default, but you can refuse or selectively accept the saving of certain cookies by changing the settings in your browser. However, if your browser refuses to store cookies, some features of this website may not be available to you and some pages on this website may not display correctly. You can find information about popular browsers and how to change your cookie settings at the following websites: - Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/... - Mozilla Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/... - Google Chrome: www.google.com/chrome
Use of Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and support our Service, including to track your use of our Service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The personal information you provide may give you access to various features of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- To fulfill a contract: to develop, honor and accept a contract to purchase products, goods or services that you have purchased, or any other contract with us through the Service.
- To communicate with you: to contact you by email, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication such as push notifications from the mobile application about updates or informational messages related to the features, products or services under the contract, including security updates as necessary or appropriate to fulfill them.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other products, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or requested, unless you choose not to receive such information.
- To manage your inquiries: to process and manage your inquiries to Us.
- For business transfers: we may use your information to evaluate or effect a merger, division, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale, or to transfer some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar process in which Personal Information We hold about users of Our Service is among the assets transferred.
- For Other Purposes: we may use your information for other purposes, such as analysing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our website, products, services, marketing and research your experience with us.
We may share your personal information in the following instances:
- To Service Providers: we may share your personal information with service providers to track and analyze your use of our Service and to contact you.
- To Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with or during negotiations for any merger, sale of Company assets, financing or acquisition of all, or part of Our business to another person.
- To business partners: we may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- To other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in publicly accessible areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly shared outside. If you interact with other users or register through a Third Party Social Media Service, your contacts on the Third Party Social Media Service may see your name, profile, images and a description of your activities. Likewise, other users will be able to see descriptions of your activities, communicate with you, and view your profile.
- With your consent: we may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data will generally be retained for shorter periods of time, unless the data is used to enhance the security or functionality of our Service, or where we are legally required to retain the data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and any other locations where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to and stored on computers located outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Law Enforcement Authorities
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (such as a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your Personal Data if it believes in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- Complying with legal obligations
- Protect the company's rights and property
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect you from legal liability
- Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we endeavor to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our site and products are not intended for anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13.
If you are a parent or guardian and know that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us.
If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13 without verifying parental consent, we will take steps to delete that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent to process your information and your country requires parental consent, we may require parental consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to other websites
Our Site may contain links to other websites that we do not operate. If you click on a third party link, you will be redirected to that third party's website. We strongly encourage you to read the